Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Jean Gill on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Cathy Helms on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th…
"The opening paragraph in this book is where the action starts... and the reader is in the thick of it."
"From the eye-catching cover to the last page, Feud is an exciting story of survival through personal upheaval during a vicious war, where the outcome is not always certain."
Historical Novel Society.
- RT @jjackson42: #ff Hols Over � Get Writing! @LouiseRegency @thelaceylondon @CherylreesPrice @SerinaHartwell @Feud_writer @DCIJoneswriter #… 2 days ago
- #HistoricalFictionFriday with: @KMAshman @angus_donald @anne_obrien @JamesArthur23 @GilesKristian @DavidCookAuthor @TudorTweep @carpe_librum 2 days ago
- @visualremedy Yep! Hoping for sun today... 4 days ago
- My excellent book cover designer! twitter.com/visualremedy/s… 5 days ago
- @clarehexom Hi Clare. Thanks for following me. 1 week ago
- From my #photo #researcharchive the Prince's block at #LudlowCastle where Prince Edward lived in #ScarsFromthePast. https://t.co/aH3oNJdpQe 1 week ago
- RT @two_journeys: #GreatAdventure stories - impossible to put down. Meet the #postapocalypse. clemenssuter.com #LastManOnEarth https… 1 week ago
- RT @Layeredpages: Cover Crush: The Lavender Garden by Lucinda Riley layeredpages.com/2017/09/14/cov… via @Layeredpages 1 week ago
- @Daithik3 Hi Daithi. Thanks for following me. 1 week ago
- @two_journeys Hi Clemens. Thanks for following me. 1 week ago
- @jennalmorland Hi Jenna. Thanks for following me! 1 week ago
- @jjackson42 @FannyBlake1 @davina_blake @sarahdahl13 @FenlandGirl @Daithik3 Thanks John - from the #Dolomites! Have a good weekend. 1 week ago
Category Archives: Ancient History
There are so many excellent writers around today that I’m never surprised when I discover another one. I was unfamiliar with Kate’s work until I read the fabulous A Day of Fire – a Novel of Pompeii. I loved her … Continue reading
A DAY OF FIRE A Novel of Pompeii by Stephanie Dray, Ben Kane, E Knight, Sophie Perinot, Kate Quinn & Vicky Alvear Shecter Pompeii was a lively resort flourishing in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius at the height of the … Continue reading
I’m guest posting today over on the English Historical Fiction Authors’ Blog at http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-dark-ages-what-dark-ages.html