Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Cathy Helms on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Alison Morton on Historical Fiction Cover of th…
"The opening paragraph in this book is where the action starts... and the reader is in the thick of it."
"From the eye-catching cover to the last page, Feud is an exciting story of survival through personal upheaval during a vicious war, where the outcome is not always certain."
Historical Novel Society.
- From my #photo #researchalbum the fortress of Bamburgh Castle, Northumberland, the siege of which in 1464 marks th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @DonLedger Hi Don. Thanks for following me. 1 day ago
- @John_McDonell Hi, John.Good luck with writing. 2 days ago
- RT @UnexpectedPod: Very excited to be doing Histories of the Unexpected LIVE at this year's @CVHISTORYFEST @James1940 @HistoryHit @JamesDay… 3 days ago
- In case you missed my recent series of #WarsoftheRoses posts here's a handy link to all of them ow.ly/kARZ30ahJ04 #History 3 days ago
- @byMorganWright @theCHAIRhorror @AidyAward @cathydpm You're welcome. 3 days ago
- @angelaS969 No worries. 4 days ago
- @TudorTweep @ALWhitehead63 @awholelottabern @ridethepastlane @trainer54321 @bardwars @wendyjdunn @annswinfen @catecawley Thanks, Gemma! 5 days ago
- RT @thehistoryguy: If you've been watching Fox you may have been told that London is defeated and demoralised. So I walked to work and fi… 5 days ago
- @Thehistorybits @authorrochelle @MGMacpherson @charnewcomb @abelfrageauthor @eenayray Many thanks to you too, Sharon! 6 days ago
- RT @hooverbkreview: most excellent company...thanks😎 twitter.com/Feud_writer/st… 6 days ago
- #Amwriting the sequel to #ScarsFromthePast 64k wds done so far! Back to it today after a day in London at the @DofE #GoldAward presentation. 6 days ago
Category Archives: Ancient History
There are so many excellent writers around today that I’m never surprised when I discover another one. I was unfamiliar with Kate’s work until I read the fabulous A Day of Fire – a Novel of Pompeii. I loved her … Continue reading
A DAY OF FIRE A Novel of Pompeii by Stephanie Dray, Ben Kane, E Knight, Sophie Perinot, Kate Quinn & Vicky Alvear Shecter Pompeii was a lively resort flourishing in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius at the height of the … Continue reading
I’m guest posting today over on the English Historical Fiction Authors’ Blog at http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-dark-ages-what-dark-ages.html