Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Jean Gill on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Cathy Helms on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th…
"The opening paragraph in this book is where the action starts... and the reader is in the thick of it."
"From the eye-catching cover to the last page, Feud is an exciting story of survival through personal upheaval during a vicious war, where the outcome is not always certain."
Historical Novel Society.
- #Photoarchive a lost castle - #CorfhamCastle, I used as the site for my fictional manor in the Corve Valley in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @toonopolis Hi Jeremy. Thanks for following me. 1 day ago
- RT @carpe_librum: The fate of the York remnant under the #Tudors expatspost.com/creative/the-w… #History #WarsoftheRoses https://t.co/M6vvDi84K6 1 day ago
- RT @CVHISTORYFEST: Come hear @Rick_Stroud tell the amazing story of the brave women, dropped into France to help liberate Europe! #WW2 http… 1 day ago
- @TudorTweep @SueCooperBridge @TudorsWeekly @wendyjdunn @ridethepastlane @tudor_world @catecawley @lizziecanttweet T… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Flame Bearer by Bernard Cornwell goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @tonyriches: A real King Arthur: How would English history have been different if Arthur Tudor had lived? buff.ly/2qS7zyQ @Royal… 1 week ago
- Ouch! twitter.com/abelfrageautho… 1 week ago
- RT @joannacourtney1: Welcome into the world Mathilda! All three Queens now free to roam shelves everywhere... Thank you @KateJShaw @editorv… 1 week ago
- RT @JudithArnopp: Book 1 & 2 of #Thebeaufortchronicles - 3rd and final volume coming soon! #Greatbooks #HistoricalFiction https://t.co/MTAF… 1 week ago
- Well worth reading! twitter.com/SD_Sykes/statu… 1 week ago
- Thanks for recent RTs: @carpe_librum @charnewcomb @juliet_cromwell @TarahScott @TimGurung @MillieThom @CritKincaid… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Ancient History
There are so many excellent writers around today that I’m never surprised when I discover another one. I was unfamiliar with Kate’s work until I read the fabulous A Day of Fire – a Novel of Pompeii. I loved her … Continue reading
A DAY OF FIRE A Novel of Pompeii by Stephanie Dray, Ben Kane, E Knight, Sophie Perinot, Kate Quinn & Vicky Alvear Shecter Pompeii was a lively resort flourishing in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius at the height of the … Continue reading
I’m guest posting today over on the English Historical Fiction Authors’ Blog at http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-dark-ages-what-dark-ages.html