Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- RT @Thehistorybits: What a lovely way to start the weekend! Fabulous new 5* review of Defenders of the Norman Crown: https://t.co/pSRmsPEfr… 3 hours ago
- Just hit 100k words for the first draft of my current #WIP on the #Anarchy - not quite finished yet though... 23 hours ago
- RT @KellyALacey: Virtual Book Tour Alert Coming soon is the #virtualbooktour for Domitian by S. J. A Turney @canelo_co @SJATurney organi… 1 day ago
- @MatthewHarffy @Tesco Was it something you said? 1 day ago
- RT @petertonkin50: MEANWHIL Mid-March 44BCE the race is on to stop J Caesar getting stabbed in the back - and the chronicles of what follow… 1 day ago
- @RosslynShields Depends what sort of a slump... 1 day ago
- RT @SA_McKay: Robin Hood is trending so I might as well remind you of this collection, FREE with Kindle Unlimited. Four novels, kick-ass ac… 1 day ago
- @SChostetler Hi Steve. Thanks for following me. Good luck with the novel. 1 day ago
- @EdoardoAlbert @BirlinnBooks Great cover! 2 days ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @JTWitmerBooks @KateWil68270815 @FrostieMoss @HarnedyG @alexlopezwriter @BooksCuppa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Historicalfiction #Friday with: @BenKaneAuthor @angus_donald @GordonDoherty @abelfrageauthor @margaretskea1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @coloursofunison: Have you read #SonOfMercia, the start of my brand new series set in 9th century Saxon England. https://t.co/ifu79i08U… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Ancient History
I am very honoured to man the last marching fort of Simon Elliott’s Roman Conquest Blog Tour. The story of Rome’s conquest – and apparently endless re-conquest – of Britain is a long and complex one that lasted for around … Continue reading
It seems like I’ve always been aware of the legion that disappeared – the Legio IX Hispana – but it is many years since I last read about it and I was therefore delighted to be offered the chance to … Continue reading
There are so many excellent writers around today that I’m never surprised when I discover another one. I was unfamiliar with Kate’s work until I read the fabulous A Day of Fire – a Novel of Pompeii. I loved her … Continue reading
A DAY OF FIRE A Novel of Pompeii by Stephanie Dray, Ben Kane, E Knight, Sophie Perinot, Kate Quinn & Vicky Alvear Shecter Pompeii was a lively resort flourishing in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius at the height of the … Continue reading
I’m guest posting today over on the English Historical Fiction Authors’ Blog at http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-dark-ages-what-dark-ages.html