Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Jean Gill on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Cathy Helms on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th…
"The opening paragraph in this book is where the action starts... and the reader is in the thick of it."
"From the eye-catching cover to the last page, Feud is an exciting story of survival through personal upheaval during a vicious war, where the outcome is not always certain."
Historical Novel Society.
- #Photoarchive a lost castle - #CorfhamCastle, I used as the site for my fictional manor in the Corve Valley in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @toonopolis Hi Jeremy. Thanks for following me. 1 day ago
- RT @carpe_librum: The fate of the York remnant under the #Tudors expatspost.com/creative/the-w… #History #WarsoftheRoses https://t.co/M6vvDi84K6 1 day ago
- RT @CVHISTORYFEST: Come hear @Rick_Stroud tell the amazing story of the brave women, dropped into France to help liberate Europe! #WW2 http… 1 day ago
- @TudorTweep @SueCooperBridge @TudorsWeekly @wendyjdunn @ridethepastlane @tudor_world @catecawley @lizziecanttweet T… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Flame Bearer by Bernard Cornwell goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @tonyriches: A real King Arthur: How would English history have been different if Arthur Tudor had lived? buff.ly/2qS7zyQ @Royal… 1 week ago
- Ouch! twitter.com/abelfrageautho… 1 week ago
- RT @joannacourtney1: Welcome into the world Mathilda! All three Queens now free to roam shelves everywhere... Thank you @KateJShaw @editorv… 1 week ago
- RT @JudithArnopp: Book 1 & 2 of #Thebeaufortchronicles - 3rd and final volume coming soon! #Greatbooks #HistoricalFiction https://t.co/MTAF… 1 week ago
- Well worth reading! twitter.com/SD_Sykes/statu… 1 week ago
- Thanks for recent RTs: @carpe_librum @charnewcomb @juliet_cromwell @TarahScott @TimGurung @MillieThom @CritKincaid… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Book covers
Lots of votes! Thank you very much to all who took part. As last year, we have a runaway winner! This time it is 1066 Turned Upside Down that has carried all before it and probably rightly so. It is … Continue reading
I have selected a baker’s dozen of covers for you to consider in this year’s contest – one from each month, except for July, but to compensate I’ve included two from April plus one suggested by you in your comments. … Continue reading
November already, eh? Where did the year go? Never mind, there’ll be another one along shortly. In the meantime, what covers have caught my eye this month? Well, one cover in particular has caught my eye for months, but it’s … Continue reading
Crikey! I nearly missed it! October has been a very busy month. We were away at the start, then I was putting the finishing touches to the new book, Scars From The Past, and then I was in Harrogate for … Continue reading
The first book of my new Wars of the Roses series, Scars from the Past, is out on November 24th. On pre-order soon! Here’s a first look at the cover…
Mid-September, so it’s high time I took a look at some of the historical fiction titles published this month. First up is H A Culley’s Whiteblade. H A Culley is not an author I have come across before, but the … Continue reading