Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- RT @Thehistorybits: What a lovely way to start the weekend! Fabulous new 5* review of Defenders of the Norman Crown: https://t.co/pSRmsPEfr… 4 hours ago
- Just hit 100k words for the first draft of my current #WIP on the #Anarchy - not quite finished yet though... 1 day ago
- RT @KellyALacey: Virtual Book Tour Alert Coming soon is the #virtualbooktour for Domitian by S. J. A Turney @canelo_co @SJATurney organi… 1 day ago
- @MatthewHarffy @Tesco Was it something you said? 1 day ago
- RT @petertonkin50: MEANWHIL Mid-March 44BCE the race is on to stop J Caesar getting stabbed in the back - and the chronicles of what follow… 1 day ago
- @RosslynShields Depends what sort of a slump... 1 day ago
- RT @SA_McKay: Robin Hood is trending so I might as well remind you of this collection, FREE with Kindle Unlimited. Four novels, kick-ass ac… 1 day ago
- @SChostetler Hi Steve. Thanks for following me. Good luck with the novel. 1 day ago
- @EdoardoAlbert @BirlinnBooks Great cover! 2 days ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @JTWitmerBooks @KateWil68270815 @FrostieMoss @HarnedyG @alexlopezwriter @BooksCuppa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Historicalfiction #Friday with: @BenKaneAuthor @angus_donald @GordonDoherty @abelfrageauthor @margaretskea1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @coloursofunison: Have you read #SonOfMercia, the start of my brand new series set in 9th century Saxon England. https://t.co/ifu79i08U… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Characters
I am delighted to be kicking off the Blog Tour to celebrate the publication of Jennifer C Wilson’s Kindred Spirits: Ephemera. This is, I believe, the fifth in a series of books set in the world of historical spirits but … Continue reading
Lady Eleanor is a leading character in my two series set during the Wars of the Roses: Rebels & Brothers and the Craft of Kings. Of all the characters in all the books, she is the one who regularly – … Continue reading
Lady Eleanor Elder has been a very popular character with readers throughout two series of books about the Elder family set during the Wars of the Roses. Don’t miss her candid interview with author Sharon Bennett Connolly.
N.B. Major – and I mean major! – Spoiler Alert!! Now that the dust and ash has settled – and there was a hell of a lot of ash to settle! – I feel I should put down a few … Continue reading
I came late to writing historical fiction – in fact late to writing altogether. History was what I knew best but there were a number of conventions associated with historical fiction that I did not like very much. The idea … Continue reading
So, the Best Supporting Role Bloghop comes to a fitting end with Helen Hollick’s character from the Sea Witch stories: Claude de la Rue. http://ow.ly/If7v307dn4M Check out the other characters below: The Bloghop is hosted by the marvellous Helen Hollick. … Continue reading