Libby Millard on The Historical Writers Forum b… Annie Bailey on The Historical Writers Forum b… Judith Arnopp - auth… on The Historical Writers Forum b… Marilyn Watson on The Historical Writers Forum b… Elaine Fearnley on Common Myths of the Wars of th…
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- @Thehistorybits @GeneralJules @maharbal57 @MatthewHarffy Thanks for the mention. Yep, a fair bit goes on in 15th century Northumberland! 17 hours ago
- RT @Thehistorybits: Percy country! Alnwick and Barter Books - heaven! @Feud_writer @GeneralJules @maharbal57 @MatthewHarffy #History #North… 17 hours ago
- @BeckyCubas Hi Rebeca. Thanks for following me. 2 days ago
- By 1481, England has been free from #civilwar for ten years... but to save a #prince, all other lives must be put a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- If you're interested in the #WarsoftheRoses, or simply confused about it, then you might find my series of short, e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @zguta Hi Elisabeth. Thanks for following me. 4 days ago
- @FionaMountain Hi Fiona. Thanks for following me. 4 days ago
- @AlfonsoTortoise @andrewwbowie @ModernArtVibes @MaryleeMacD @durk13 @BooksInHandbag @michele_sagan @TheresaLeFlem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @AlfonsoTortoise @andrewwbowie @ModernArtVibes @MaryleeMacD @durk13 @BooksInHandbag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #HistoricalfictionFriday with: @sarahdunant @KateQuinnAuthor @carpe_librum @Lit_Gal @MandaScott @RobertsonImogen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @Madaaworld12 Hi. Thanks for following me. 5 days ago
- The latest review of the #audiobook of #Feud begins: "16 hrs on the edge of your seat!" Sounds uncomfortable to me,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Characters
Lady Eleanor is a leading character in my two series set during the Wars of the Roses: Rebels & Brothers and the Craft of Kings. Of all the characters in all the books, she is the one who regularly – … Continue reading
Lady Eleanor Elder has been a very popular character with readers throughout two series of books about the Elder family set during the Wars of the Roses. Don’t miss her candid interview with author Sharon Bennett Connolly.
N.B. Major – and I mean major! – Spoiler Alert!! Now that the dust and ash has settled – and there was a hell of a lot of ash to settle! – I feel I should put down a few … Continue reading
I came late to writing historical fiction – in fact late to writing altogether. History was what I knew best but there were a number of conventions associated with historical fiction that I did not like very much. The idea … Continue reading
So, the Best Supporting Role Bloghop comes to a fitting end with Helen Hollick’s character from the Sea Witch stories: Claude de la Rue. http://ow.ly/If7v307dn4M Check out the other characters below: The Bloghop is hosted by the marvellous Helen Hollick. … Continue reading