Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- RT @SharpeBooks: #KindleDeals #99p Land of Fire: The Last of the Romans. By @Feud_writer "Birks has created a wonderfully convincing snapsh… 14 hours ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: #KindleDeals Read Land of Fire: Last of the Romans. By @Feud_writer "A world of violence and intrigue that will leave… 15 hours ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: #NewBooks Free via #KindleUnlimited. Read Imperium, our new collection of Roman fiction. £2.99. https://t.co/dtRv8lBC8… 1 day ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: Mining for History. An article by @Feud_writer aspectsofhistory.com/mining-for-his… Read Land of Fire. amazon.co.uk/Land-Fire-Last… @… 1 day ago
- RT @SJATurney: My last tweet for #HistoryWritersDay: If you're hungry for more #MariusMules & can't wait til next year, look for a short st… 1 day ago
- RT @histnovsoc: 'Henry III is on the throne but is at odds with many of his barons...' #EditorsChoice in #HNR98: A Marriage of Lions by @Ch… 1 day ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: #AuthorInterview Aspects of History interviews bestselling historical novelist @SJATurney aspectsofhistory.com/author_intervi… Re… 1 day ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: #HistoryLovers Treat yourself to an early Xmas Present. Subscribe to Aspects of History. Just £9.99/$9.99. https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: #NewBooks Free via #KindleUnlimited. Read Imperium, our new collection of Roman fiction. £2.99. https://t.co/N2JX7SZzb… 2 days ago
- #HistoryWritersDay Christmas is coming... oh and you can buy signed paperback copies of all my books on my website… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- As part of #HistoryWritersDay I'm offering 20 #free #audiobook codes for UK/US. Contact me on my website -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @rogers_jacquie: A taste of new Roman anthology Imperium from @AspectsHistory Story #1: Can Ambrosius save his men from the invading Hun… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Harrogate
I was delighted to be interviewed for the Review whilst I was at the fantastic Harrogate History Festival last month and I very much enjoyed talking to Sharon Bennett Connolly and Jayne Smith. You can find the interview at The … Continue reading →
The first Harrogate History Festival in 2013 was a tremendous success and in a very short time it has become a major event, attracting some of the biggest names in historical fiction and non-fiction. This year’s programme had its “big-hitters” like … Continue reading →