Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Jean Gill on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Cathy Helms on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th…
"The opening paragraph in this book is where the action starts... and the reader is in the thick of it."
"From the eye-catching cover to the last page, Feud is an exciting story of survival through personal upheaval during a vicious war, where the outcome is not always certain."
Historical Novel Society.
- #Photoarchive a lost castle - #CorfhamCastle, I used as the site for my fictional manor in the Corve Valley in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @toonopolis Hi Jeremy. Thanks for following me. 1 day ago
- RT @carpe_librum: The fate of the York remnant under the #Tudors expatspost.com/creative/the-w… #History #WarsoftheRoses https://t.co/M6vvDi84K6 1 day ago
- RT @CVHISTORYFEST: Come hear @Rick_Stroud tell the amazing story of the brave women, dropped into France to help liberate Europe! #WW2 http… 1 day ago
- @TudorTweep @SueCooperBridge @TudorsWeekly @wendyjdunn @ridethepastlane @tudor_world @catecawley @lizziecanttweet T… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Flame Bearer by Bernard Cornwell goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @tonyriches: A real King Arthur: How would English history have been different if Arthur Tudor had lived? buff.ly/2qS7zyQ @Royal… 1 week ago
- Ouch! twitter.com/abelfrageautho… 1 week ago
- RT @joannacourtney1: Welcome into the world Mathilda! All three Queens now free to roam shelves everywhere... Thank you @KateJShaw @editorv… 1 week ago
- RT @JudithArnopp: Book 1 & 2 of #Thebeaufortchronicles - 3rd and final volume coming soon! #Greatbooks #HistoricalFiction https://t.co/MTAF… 1 week ago
- Well worth reading! twitter.com/SD_Sykes/statu… 1 week ago
- Thanks for recent RTs: @carpe_librum @charnewcomb @juliet_cromwell @TarahScott @TimGurung @MillieThom @CritKincaid… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Historical fiction
In this second book in her King’s Greatest Enemy series, Anna Belfrage builds on the excellent set of characters introduced to us in In The Shadow of the Storm. The new novel concentrates once again on the exploits of … Continue reading
Lots of votes! Thank you very much to all who took part. As last year, we have a runaway winner! This time it is 1066 Turned Upside Down that has carried all before it and probably rightly so. It is … Continue reading
I have selected a baker’s dozen of covers for you to consider in this year’s contest – one from each month, except for July, but to compensate I’ve included two from April plus one suggested by you in your comments. … Continue reading
So, the Best Supporting Role Bloghop comes to a fitting end with Helen Hollick’s character from the Sea Witch stories: Claude de la Rue. http://ow.ly/If7v307dn4M Check out the other characters below: The Bloghop is hosted by the marvellous Helen Hollick. … Continue reading
Tomorrow, December 1st, Scars From The Past, is out in paperback. It’s the first of a new Wars of the Roses series set during the 1480s. The Elder family are still the focus of the story and much of the … Continue reading
November already, eh? Where did the year go? Never mind, there’ll be another one along shortly. In the meantime, what covers have caught my eye this month? Well, one cover in particular has caught my eye for months, but it’s … Continue reading