Derek Birks on All you thought you knew about… Vicki Larson on All you thought you knew about… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Jean Gill on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th…
"The opening paragraph in this book is where the action starts... and the reader is in the thick of it."
"From the eye-catching cover to the last page, Feud is an exciting story of survival through personal upheaval during a vicious war, where the outcome is not always certain."
Historical Novel Society.
- @dbsantiuste Thanks, David! 11 hours ago
- RT @dbsantiuste: A good piece by @Feud_writer, challenging the (still) popular view that the Earl of Warwick 'made' Edward IV king: https:/… 11 hours ago
- @angus_donald @MatthewHarffy @JamesAitcheson @TudorTweep @carpe_librum @glencraney @Paulalofting @DavidCookAuthor I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- #HsitoricalFictionFriday with: @angus_donald @MatthewHarffy @JamesAitcheson @TudorTweep @carpe_librum @glencraney… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- #WarsoftheRoses If you happened to catch my first post on #WarwicktheKingmaker last month, you might want to swing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- @apokalyptyk Hi. Thanks for following me. 16 hours ago
- Thanks for the recent RTs: @JanetCBrennan @SylviaSPLM @isarosepress @SandrusMagister @kady54033 @james_minter… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Saw #LabourOfLoveThePlay yesterday. Fabulous play; fabulous cast: #TamsinGreig #MartinFreeman & #RachelStirling. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Over on the @EhfaBlog I'm #WarsoftheRoses #mythbusting again. This time it's #WarwicktheKingmaker bit.ly/2imewlF 1 day ago
- Release date for #TheBloodofPrinces is February 9th. Find out more bit.ly/2hoEBzM 3 days ago
- @dyhiaamokrane Hi. Thanks for following me. 4 days ago
- @sylvansolitude Hi Angela. Thanks for following me. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: History
All you thought you knew about the Wars of the Roses, but didn’t… Episode One: Henry VI: the mad king?
A few weeks ago, I had a bit of a rant on Facebook about the common myths which persist about many aspects of the Wars of the Roses period. I vowed to do something about it, so to start with, … Continue reading
Part 2: Richard, Duke of York v Edmund, Duke of Beaufort This is the second of a series of posts intended to explain the events leading up to the outbreak of hostilities in 1455, known as the Wars of the … Continue reading
Part 1: Richard, Duke of York, becomes Protector of the Realm In 1454, Richard Duke of York, the leading peer of the realm – was given the poisoned chalice: he was appointed Protector of the Realm in view of the … Continue reading
I’m posting my second post on the troubled reign of Henry VI on the English Historical Fiction Authors site here
Crikey! I nearly missed it! October has been a very busy month. We were away at the start, then I was putting the finishing touches to the new book, Scars From The Past, and then I was in Harrogate for … Continue reading
I am guest posting on the English Historical Fiction Authors’ blog today. My subject is King Henry VI. This is the second in my series of posts on the Wars of the Roses. You can read the post here. If … Continue reading