Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- RT @cathiedunn: My article about the infamous Affair of the Poisons appears in this month's @HistTimesMag. Join us for free and discover th… 5 hours ago
- @abirdgenaw Hi Ann. Thanks for following me. 6 hours ago
- RT @TudorsDynasty: Love ''em or hate 'em, they're the brothers York and we get to hear all about them from @Feud_writer on this episode: ht… 6 hours ago
- @Nick_Britten Very underrated actor. 20 hours ago
- RT @Nick_Britten: A brilliant series....a must for any fan of Roman Historical fiction 1 day ago
- RT @jend001: @Feud_writer please share 🤞💜 fundraising for @ActionPFcharity at Stockport Guildhall a short walk from the train station, with… 1 day ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: Free via #kindleunlimited Issue Nine. Featuring The Bosworth Cliffhanger. An article by @Feud_writer https://t.co/2bMb… 1 day ago
- @MatthewHarffy @GilesKristian @WhistlePunksUK @hightower_jones If I started throwing axes, hospitals would be super busy... 2 days ago
- @valthepoet @GlynnHolloway @JHillAuthor Glad to be of some small help. 2 days ago
- RT @cathiedunn: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 "A wonderful heroine." 🥰 I'm so thrilled to see Ascent at #1 in the Women's Literature & Fiction category on Amazon… 3 days ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @badwolfgirl2768 @DrSueMoss @thedelitroon @PRuprt @Captain__Clay @frankpope5309… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- #HistoricalFiction #Friday with: @Chadwickauthor @pfcollard @empowellauthor @KMFollett @julianstockwin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: London
All you thought you knew about the Wars of the Roses, but didn’t… Episode Three: Warwick, the Kingmaker? Part Two…
A month or two ago, after a bit of a rant on Facebook, I started a series of posts to explode a few of the pervasive myths which surround the Wars of the Roses. Here’s the second part of my … Continue reading
In the fourth, and final, post on this subject I shall have a look at how Richard, Duke of York’s apparently impregnable position deteriorated after the battle of St Albans and brought about civil war. The Fallout from St Albans … Continue reading