Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- RT @SharpeBooks: #HolidayReading Read or gift a #Boxset this Xmas @Feud_writer @RForemanAuthor @for_fi @alistairforrest @petertonkin50 @dav… 19 hours ago
- It starts with #Feud & who am I to doubt the readers? 'wow'... 'a masterpiece of fiction woven into the fabric of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @EmmaFelling Yes, and the noun dalliance 1 day ago
- RT @Thehistorybits: Really enjoyed chatting with @BenKaneAuthor and @Feud_writer about all-things Richard the Lionheart #podcast @PSHistory… 2 days ago
- @historyaimee79 Hi Aimee. Thanks for following me. 2 days ago
- RT @writerjeangill: Such a privilege to sit in the virtual hot seat warmed previously by Bernard Cornwell! Please address all complaints ab… 2 days ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @JillCaugherty @PDufaigh @kayleacross @HREAssociation @CarleyWarwen @Books2Cover… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #HistoricalFiction #Friday with: @alison_morton @HelenHollick @cathiedunn @abelfrageauthor @SimonScarrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Thehistorybits: #HistoryWritersDay22 My next book will be King John's Right-Hand Lady: the Story of Nicholaa de la Haye, published by… 4 days ago
- @Sleepin36047194 Thank you! Hope you enjoy it. 4 days ago
- Out today! Episode 3 of A Slice of Medieval with guest, #bestselling novelist @BenKaneAuthor, talking about Richard… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: Subscribe to Aspects of History just £9.99 for the year. aspectsofhistory.com/product/subscr… Contributors include @ScrutinEye @pet… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Richard of York
In the fourth, and final, post on this subject I shall have a look at how Richard, Duke of York’s apparently impregnable position deteriorated after the battle of St Albans and brought about civil war. The Fallout from St Albans … Continue reading