Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- @PWalkerauthor Worth a visit if you're up that way. 5 hours ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: Aspects of History. The home of historical fiction. Follow some of your favourite writers on their Author Platforms ht… 14 hours ago
- RT @SharpeBooks: #KindleMonthlyDeal #99p Land of Fire: The Last of the Romans. @Feud_writer "A wonderfully convincing snapshot of post-Ro… 14 hours ago
- @Thehistorybits @AspectsHistory @PSHistory @penswordbooks Sorry. Totally my fault. I forgot to let you know! 14 hours ago
- RT @Thehistorybits: Can't believe i missed this amazing review of Defenders of the Norman Crown from @Feud_writer for @AspectsHistory. It h… 14 hours ago
- RT @orionbooks: 'FIVE STARS: Will have you wishing you were back there in the thick of battle' WEEKEND SPORT The second thrilling instalme… 1 day ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: Free via #kindleunlimited Imperium: An Aspects of History Short Story Collection. £2.99 amazon.co.uk/Imperium-Aspec… Featu… 1 day ago
- @PWalkerauthor That's Bolton Castle in Wensleydale. 2 days ago
- RT @SharpeBooks: #KindleMonthlyDeal #99p Land of Fire: The Last of the Romans. @Feud_writer "A wonderfully convincing snapshot of post-Ro… 2 days ago
- @SJATurney @BenKaneAuthor @MatthewHarffy @empowellauthor @SA_McKay @pfcollard @Chadwickauthor @angus_donald… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #HistoricalFiction #Friday with: @BenKaneAuthor @MatthewHarffy @empowellauthor @SA_McKay @pfcollard @SJATurney… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @s_repose @Pessimist2020 @mazsbookscape @MichaelEmbry @IslaDylanAuthor @ChantelBurnham… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Richard of York
In the fourth, and final, post on this subject I shall have a look at how Richard, Duke of York’s apparently impregnable position deteriorated after the battle of St Albans and brought about civil war. The Fallout from St Albans … Continue reading