Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- @FJReidauthor Hi. Thanks for following me. 5 hours ago
- @ChrisCoppel Hi Chris. Thanks for following me. 1 day ago
- @authorhahi11 Hi. Thanks for following me. 1 day ago
- RT @AriesFiction: There is only one way the rivalry will end. With one on a bloodied sword and the other the sole ruler of Rome... 🗡️ #God… 3 days ago
- #ComingSoon in #audiobook Britannia: World's End Book 2 of #TheLastoftheRomans... https://t.co/qZwjlI50rY 3 days ago
- RT @SharpeBooks: #KindleDeals #99c By the Sword: A HWA Short Story Collection. #Medieval histfic. Featuring @MichaelJecks @HKSandham @J_An… 3 days ago
- @markarayner Hi Mark. Thanks for following me. 3 days ago
- #FF to some new twitter friends: @Lilaclicoricet1 @zplatif @ELDaniel_author @GabrielCampisi @dumont_flo @suzy_dalli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #HistoricalFiction #Friday with: @BenKaneAuthor @Chadwickauthor @erinyoungauthor @AnthonyRiches @RForemanAuthor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @crowkingmaster Hi Jack. Thanks for following me. 5 days ago
- @MatthewHarffy @erinyoungauthor Yes, might do that, Thanks. 5 days ago
- @MatthewHarffy @erinyoungauthor Have you used this Matthew? The online demo looks interesting. 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Warwick
Since I started producing my series of Wars of the Roses podcasts, quite a number of people have asked me how my historical fiction stories dovetail in with the non-fiction podcasts – or not! Until now I haven’t really thought … Continue reading
Podcasting the Wars of the Roses! Always been confused by the Wars of the Roses? Hardly dared ask a question in case you get a three hour long answer? Well, help is at hand! Over on my website I’m running a … Continue reading
This is the final part of my exploration into the notion that Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick, merits the epithet of “kingmaker”. [N.B. All 4 parts were previously published on the English Historical Fiction Authors Blog] In the winter of … Continue reading
All you thought you knew about the Wars of the Roses, but didn’t… Episode Three: Warwick, the Kingmaker? Part Two…
A month or two ago, after a bit of a rant on Facebook, I started a series of posts to explode a few of the pervasive myths which surround the Wars of the Roses. Here’s the second part of my … Continue reading
All you thought you knew about the Wars of the Roses, but didn’t… Episode Two: Warwick, the Kingmaker?
Wars of the Roses Myth #3 – Was Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick, really a ‘Kingmaker’? Part 1… A month or two ago, I had a bit of a rant on Facebook about the common myths which persist about many … Continue reading
In the fourth, and final, post on this subject I shall have a look at how Richard, Duke of York’s apparently impregnable position deteriorated after the battle of St Albans and brought about civil war. The Fallout from St Albans … Continue reading
Part 1: Richard, Duke of York, becomes Protector of the Realm In 1454, Richard Duke of York, the leading peer of the realm – was given the poisoned chalice: he was appointed Protector of the Realm in view of the … Continue reading