Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- RT @cathiedunn: My article about the infamous Affair of the Poisons appears in this month's @HistTimesMag. Join us for free and discover th… 6 hours ago
- @abirdgenaw Hi Ann. Thanks for following me. 6 hours ago
- RT @TudorsDynasty: Love ''em or hate 'em, they're the brothers York and we get to hear all about them from @Feud_writer on this episode: ht… 6 hours ago
- @Nick_Britten Very underrated actor. 21 hours ago
- RT @Nick_Britten: A brilliant series....a must for any fan of Roman Historical fiction 1 day ago
- RT @jend001: @Feud_writer please share 🤞💜 fundraising for @ActionPFcharity at Stockport Guildhall a short walk from the train station, with… 1 day ago
- RT @AspectsHistory: Free via #kindleunlimited Issue Nine. Featuring The Bosworth Cliffhanger. An article by @Feud_writer https://t.co/2bMb… 1 day ago
- @MatthewHarffy @GilesKristian @WhistlePunksUK @hightower_jones If I started throwing axes, hospitals would be super busy... 2 days ago
- @valthepoet @GlynnHolloway @JHillAuthor Glad to be of some small help. 2 days ago
- RT @cathiedunn: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 "A wonderful heroine." 🥰 I'm so thrilled to see Ascent at #1 in the Women's Literature & Fiction category on Amazon… 3 days ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @badwolfgirl2768 @DrSueMoss @thedelitroon @PRuprt @Captain__Clay @frankpope5309… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- #HistoricalFiction #Friday with: @Chadwickauthor @pfcollard @empowellauthor @KMFollett @julianstockwin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: women
I am delighted to host the very first stop on this Blog Tour for Diana Jackson’s new book: Missing – Past and Present. I was lucky enough to get hold of a copy of this book just before it came … Continue reading
In 1228, the monk, Hereticus, talks to Lady Nicholaa de Haye, one of the staunchest defenders of the king and his kingdom, at her manor at Swaton in Lincolnshire, as he gathers information for his forthcoming blockbuster chronicle: The Last … Continue reading
Lady Eleanor is a leading character in my two series set during the Wars of the Roses: Rebels & Brothers and the Craft of Kings. Of all the characters in all the books, she is the one who regularly – … Continue reading
Lady Eleanor Elder has been a very popular character with readers throughout two series of books about the Elder family set during the Wars of the Roses. Don’t miss her candid interview with author Sharon Bennett Connolly.
Silk and the Sword: The Women of the Norman Conquest The Norman Conquest is, I suppose, a period about which we all know at least a little bit. We have heard of Harold Godwinson, William the Conqueror and perhaps Harald … Continue reading