Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- RT @Thehistorybits: What a lovely way to start the weekend! Fabulous new 5* review of Defenders of the Norman Crown: https://t.co/pSRmsPEfr… 3 hours ago
- Just hit 100k words for the first draft of my current #WIP on the #Anarchy - not quite finished yet though... 1 day ago
- RT @KellyALacey: Virtual Book Tour Alert Coming soon is the #virtualbooktour for Domitian by S. J. A Turney @canelo_co @SJATurney organi… 1 day ago
- @MatthewHarffy @Tesco Was it something you said? 1 day ago
- RT @petertonkin50: MEANWHIL Mid-March 44BCE the race is on to stop J Caesar getting stabbed in the back - and the chronicles of what follow… 1 day ago
- @RosslynShields Depends what sort of a slump... 1 day ago
- RT @SA_McKay: Robin Hood is trending so I might as well remind you of this collection, FREE with Kindle Unlimited. Four novels, kick-ass ac… 1 day ago
- @SChostetler Hi Steve. Thanks for following me. Good luck with the novel. 1 day ago
- @EdoardoAlbert @BirlinnBooks Great cover! 2 days ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @JTWitmerBooks @KateWil68270815 @FrostieMoss @HarnedyG @alexlopezwriter @BooksCuppa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Historicalfiction #Friday with: @BenKaneAuthor @angus_donald @GordonDoherty @abelfrageauthor @margaretskea1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @coloursofunison: Have you read #SonOfMercia, the start of my brand new series set in 9th century Saxon England. https://t.co/ifu79i08U… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Writing
Mercedes Rochelle has just published The King’s Retribution, the second book, of her series set in the England of Richard II and I’m delighted to host the penultimate spot on her book’s blog tour. If you read A KING UNDER … Continue reading
N.B. Major – and I mean major! – Spoiler Alert!! Now that the dust and ash has settled – and there was a hell of a lot of ash to settle! – I feel I should put down a few … Continue reading
Since I started producing my series of Wars of the Roses podcasts, quite a number of people have asked me how my historical fiction stories dovetail in with the non-fiction podcasts – or not! Until now I haven’t really thought … Continue reading
I came late to writing historical fiction – in fact late to writing altogether. History was what I knew best but there were a number of conventions associated with historical fiction that I did not like very much. The idea … Continue reading