Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Cathy Helms on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Alison Morton on Historical Fiction Cover of th…
"The opening paragraph in this book is where the action starts... and the reader is in the thick of it."
"From the eye-catching cover to the last page, Feud is an exciting story of survival through personal upheaval during a vicious war, where the outcome is not always certain."
Historical Novel Society.
- From my #photo #researchalbum the fortress of Bamburgh Castle, Northumberland, the siege of which in 1464 marks th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @DonLedger Hi Don. Thanks for following me. 1 day ago
- @John_McDonell Hi, John.Good luck with writing. 2 days ago
- RT @UnexpectedPod: Very excited to be doing Histories of the Unexpected LIVE at this year's @CVHISTORYFEST @James1940 @HistoryHit @JamesDay… 3 days ago
- In case you missed my recent series of #WarsoftheRoses posts here's a handy link to all of them ow.ly/kARZ30ahJ04 #History 3 days ago
- @byMorganWright @theCHAIRhorror @AidyAward @cathydpm You're welcome. 3 days ago
- @angelaS969 No worries. 4 days ago
- @TudorTweep @ALWhitehead63 @awholelottabern @ridethepastlane @trainer54321 @bardwars @wendyjdunn @annswinfen @catecawley Thanks, Gemma! 5 days ago
- RT @thehistoryguy: If you've been watching Fox you may have been told that London is defeated and demoralised. So I walked to work and fi… 5 days ago
- @Thehistorybits @authorrochelle @MGMacpherson @charnewcomb @abelfrageauthor @eenayray Many thanks to you too, Sharon! 6 days ago
- RT @hooverbkreview: most excellent company...thanks😎 twitter.com/Feud_writer/st… 6 days ago
- #Amwriting the sequel to #ScarsFromthePast 64k wds done so far! Back to it today after a day in London at the @DofE #GoldAward presentation. 6 days ago
Category Archives: Historical Fiction
In this second book in her King’s Greatest Enemy series, Anna Belfrage builds on the excellent set of characters introduced to us in In The Shadow of the Storm. The new novel concentrates once again on the exploits of … Continue reading
Lots of votes! Thank you very much to all who took part. As last year, we have a runaway winner! This time it is 1066 Turned Upside Down that has carried all before it and probably rightly so. It is … Continue reading
I have selected a baker’s dozen of covers for you to consider in this year’s contest – one from each month, except for July, but to compensate I’ve included two from April plus one suggested by you in your comments. … Continue reading
So, the Best Supporting Role Bloghop comes to a fitting end with Helen Hollick’s character from the Sea Witch stories: Claude de la Rue. http://ow.ly/If7v307dn4M Check out the other characters below: The Bloghop is hosted by the marvellous Helen Hollick. … Continue reading
Tomorrow, December 1st, Scars From The Past, is out in paperback. It’s the first of a new Wars of the Roses series set during the 1480s. The Elder family are still the focus of the story and much of the … Continue reading
November already, eh? Where did the year go? Never mind, there’ll be another one along shortly. In the meantime, what covers have caught my eye this month? Well, one cover in particular has caught my eye for months, but it’s … Continue reading