Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
Where you can find Feud
Twitter Feed for @Feud_writer
- RT @rock_swords: @SA_McKay and @MatthewHarffy answer some more of your questions in today's episode. Listen now to "Listener Questions PAR… 2 days ago
- #HistoricalFiction #Friday with: @HelenHollick @charnewcomb @MichaelJecks @AnnieWHistory @abelfrageauthor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SharpeBooks: Free via #Kindleunlimited #NEWBOOKS Triumphs and Tragedies. Roman #histfic Featuring @petertonkin50 @for_fi @rforemanauth… 2 days ago
- RT @BenKaneAuthor: I give you, Napoleon's Spy! My favourite cover ever, I think. Order here: geni.us/NapoleonsSpyBe… https://t.co/TCrsRqy… 3 days ago
- RT @SharpeBooks: Free via #Kindleunlimited #NEWBOOKS Triumphs and Tragedies. Roman #histfic Featuring @petertonkin50 @for_fi @rforemanauth… 3 days ago
- RT @SharpeBooks: Free via #Kindleunlimited #NEWBOOKS Triumphs and Tragedies. Roman #histfic Featuring @petertonkin50 @for_fi @rforemanautho… 6 days ago
- RT @Thehistorybits: @abelfrageauthor @Feud_writer 'Fluffy' Edward I to be precise 😉 It was such a fun session, Anna - and so lovely chatti… 6 days ago
- @abelfrageauthor @Thehistorybits It was great to talk to you, Anna. 6 days ago
- RT @abelfrageauthor: I was SO proud to be invited to contribute to A Slice of Medieval, the pod managed by @Feud_writer and @Thehistorybits… 6 days ago
- RT @SharpeBooks: Free via #Kindleunlimited #NEWBOOKS Triumphs and Tragedies. Roman #histfic Featuring @petertonkin50 @for_fi @rforemanautho… 1 week ago
- Triumphs & Tragedies - a brand new collection of #Roman #shortstories is #OutNow. #HistoricalFiction… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Thehistorybits: Out now! A new #SliceofMedieval in which @abelfrageauthor chats to @Thehistorybits & @Feud_writer about the greatest #… 1 week ago
Feud by Derek Birks on Facebook
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Book Review: Kindred Spirits: Ephemera by Jennifer C. Wilson
I am delighted to be kicking off the Blog Tour to celebrate the publication of Jennifer C Wilson’s Kindred Spirits: Ephemera. This is, I believe, the fifth in a series of books set in the world of historical spirits but … Continue reading
Posted in Alternative History, Blog Tour, Book Reviews, Historical Fiction, New release, Reviews, Uncategorized Tagged Blog Tour, book reviews, Characters, England, fiction, History, New release 2 Comments
Dodging Arrows Podcasts: The Wars of the Roses!
Podcasting the Wars of the Roses! Always been confused by the Wars of the Roses? Hardly dared ask a question in case you get a three hour long answer? Well, help is at hand! Over on my website I’m running a … Continue reading
Posted in History, Medieval History, Plantagenets, Richard III, Uncategorized, Wars of the Roses Tagged Barnet, England, History, Lancaster, Neville, Richard III, Somerset, St Albans, Wars of the Roses, Warwick, York Leave a comment
Henry VI – Part Two
I’m posting my second post on the troubled reign of Henry VI on the English Historical Fiction Authors site here
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged History, Lancaster, Wars of the Roses Leave a comment
The Magnificent Seven #2 Henry VI, Part One…
I am guest posting on the English Historical Fiction Authors’ blog today. My subject is King Henry VI. This is the second in my series of posts on the Wars of the Roses. You can read the post here. If … Continue reading
Posted in History, Medieval History, Uncategorized, Wars of the Roses Tagged Henry VI of England, History, Wars of the Roses, York Leave a comment
Historical Fiction Cover of the Month – September
Mid-September, so it’s high time I took a look at some of the historical fiction titles published this month. First up is H A Culley’s Whiteblade. H A Culley is not an author I have come across before, but the … Continue reading
Posted in Covers, Historical Fiction, Uncategorized Tagged Book covers, Historical fiction Leave a comment
The Battle of Barnet, 14th April 1471
In honour of the anniversary of this important battle in the Wars of the Roses, I’m posting my take on it as portrayed in an excerpt from The Last Shroud, book 4 of my Rebels and Brothers series. This is … Continue reading
Historical Fiction Cover of the Week
I could begin by saying that this week my choice was extremely difficult, but since I say that most weeks, I shan’t bother. However, be prepared for a radical shift this week: I am only including two covers. Why this … Continue reading
Book Corner at History… the Interesting Bits is featuring Rebels and Brothers this week.
To find out what Sharon Bennett Connolly has to say about this Wars of the Roses series, click here.
Christmas reading – first in historical fiction series
I am constantly surprised by the variety of work in the genre in which I write. If you are looking for some excellent historical fiction to read then take a look at Alison Morton’s post here. Alison focuses on the … Continue reading
Meet My Main Character Blog Hop
I think this blog hop started shortly after the dawn of time but it’s provided a really excellent vehicle for quite a number of historical fiction authors to show off some engaging and interesting characters. The idea is that the … Continue reading