Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime? Derek Birks on Writers Turn to Crime? Alison Morton on Writers Turn to Crime? Helen Hollick on Writers Turn to Crime?
REBELS & BROTHERS: The Complete Series
The Wars of the Roses brought to ferocious life!
It is September 1459 and in England the rival forces of York and Lancaster prepare to compete for control of the kingdom. But against the savage backcloth of the Wars of the Roses, another relentless struggle begins. The Elder family are young, flawed and they make mistakes; yet they have courage. They will need every ounce of it if they are to survive…
For the first time this epic conflict is available as a boxed set of e-books allowing the reader to follow the whole compelling story in one edition.
‘It is impossible not to feel invested in the characters – they are flawed and damaged, but trying their best to survive and you find yourself willing them on.’ The Review
- RT @WrexCarnival: TODAY'S EVENTS: @ElenCaldecott HISTORICAL FICTION: @BilingualFeed @MatthewHarffy @elizabethbuchan @Barbaraerskine @Ebswo… 3 hours ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @jameswriter @MichaelLDavis13 @JustinFoxAfrica @OnlyoddsI @Awerefirstpubl1 @judebrewery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #HistoricalFiction #Friday with: @angus_donald @davidgilmanuk @RobynYoung36 @manofmercia @MichaelJecks @jjackson42… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @SharpeBooks: Lock in your lockdown reading. Read the first book in the series. Free via #kindleunlimited #histfic #kindleseries #histor… 15 hours ago
- RT @canelo_co: Calling all #HistoricalFiction fans!⚔️ THE LAST CRUSADE is the blistering final conclusion to @SJATurney's epic #KnightsTemp… 22 hours ago
- @SJATurney Perfect! 1 day ago
- @SJATurney Excellent! Have you invented a meaning for it yet? 1 day ago
- @MattLewisAuthor Might as well read the Beano... 1 day ago
- @barrington_cf Hi. Thanks for following me. 3 days ago
- @editegrity Hi Kelly. Thanks for following me. 4 days ago
- @writes_david Hi David. Thanks for following me. 4 days ago
- RT @rosieamber1: Twelve short fictional stories set in different periods throughout history. @SueBavey reviews HISTORICAL STORIES OF BETRA… 5 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I am delighted to be kicking off the Blog Tour to celebrate the publication of Jennifer C Wilson’s Kindred Spirits: Ephemera. This is, I believe, the fifth in a series of books set in the world of historical spirits but … Continue reading
Podcasting the Wars of the Roses! Always been confused by the Wars of the Roses? Hardly dared ask a question in case you get a three hour long answer? Well, help is at hand! Over on my website I’m running a … Continue reading
I’m posting my second post on the troubled reign of Henry VI on the English Historical Fiction Authors site here
I am guest posting on the English Historical Fiction Authors’ blog today. My subject is King Henry VI. This is the second in my series of posts on the Wars of the Roses. You can read the post here. If … Continue reading
Mid-September, so it’s high time I took a look at some of the historical fiction titles published this month. First up is H A Culley’s Whiteblade. H A Culley is not an author I have come across before, but the … Continue reading
In honour of the anniversary of this important battle in the Wars of the Roses, I’m posting my take on it as portrayed in an excerpt from The Last Shroud, book 4 of my Rebels and Brothers series. This is … Continue reading
I could begin by saying that this week my choice was extremely difficult, but since I say that most weeks, I shan’t bother. However, be prepared for a radical shift this week: I am only including two covers. Why this … Continue reading
To find out what Sharon Bennett Connolly has to say about this Wars of the Roses series, click here.
I am constantly surprised by the variety of work in the genre in which I write. If you are looking for some excellent historical fiction to read then take a look at Alison Morton’s post here. Alison focuses on the … Continue reading