Derek Birks on All you thought you knew about… Vicki Larson on All you thought you knew about… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Jean Gill on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th…
"The opening paragraph in this book is where the action starts... and the reader is in the thick of it."
"From the eye-catching cover to the last page, Feud is an exciting story of survival through personal upheaval during a vicious war, where the outcome is not always certain."
Historical Novel Society.
- @dbsantiuste Thanks, David! 11 hours ago
- RT @dbsantiuste: A good piece by @Feud_writer, challenging the (still) popular view that the Earl of Warwick 'made' Edward IV king: https:/… 11 hours ago
- @angus_donald @MatthewHarffy @JamesAitcheson @TudorTweep @carpe_librum @glencraney @Paulalofting @DavidCookAuthor I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- #HsitoricalFictionFriday with: @angus_donald @MatthewHarffy @JamesAitcheson @TudorTweep @carpe_librum @glencraney… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- #WarsoftheRoses If you happened to catch my first post on #WarwicktheKingmaker last month, you might want to swing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- @apokalyptyk Hi. Thanks for following me. 16 hours ago
- Thanks for the recent RTs: @JanetCBrennan @SylviaSPLM @isarosepress @SandrusMagister @kady54033 @james_minter… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Saw #LabourOfLoveThePlay yesterday. Fabulous play; fabulous cast: #TamsinGreig #MartinFreeman & #RachelStirling. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Over on the @EhfaBlog I'm #WarsoftheRoses #mythbusting again. This time it's #WarwicktheKingmaker bit.ly/2imewlF 1 day ago
- Release date for #TheBloodofPrinces is February 9th. Find out more bit.ly/2hoEBzM 3 days ago
- @dyhiaamokrane Hi. Thanks for following me. 4 days ago
- @sylvansolitude Hi Angela. Thanks for following me. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Wars of the Roses
In the fourth, and final, post on this subject I shall have a look at how Richard, Duke of York’s apparently impregnable position deteriorated after the battle of St Albans and brought about civil war. The Fallout from St Albans … Continue reading
Part 2: Richard, Duke of York v Edmund, Duke of Beaufort This is the second of a series of posts intended to explain the events leading up to the outbreak of hostilities in 1455, known as the Wars of the … Continue reading
Tomorrow, December 1st, Scars From The Past, is out in paperback. It’s the first of a new Wars of the Roses series set during the 1480s. The Elder family are still the focus of the story and much of the … Continue reading
I’m posting my second post on the troubled reign of Henry VI on the English Historical Fiction Authors site here
The new series is tantalisingly close now. Scars From the Past, the first of the series, is on pre-order now at Amazon and will go live on November 24th! The paperback will follow a week or so later. An unwelcome … Continue reading
I am guest posting on the English Historical Fiction Authors’ blog today. My subject is King Henry VI. This is the second in my series of posts on the Wars of the Roses. You can read the post here. If … Continue reading