Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Cathy Helms on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Derek Birks on Historical Fiction Cover of th… Alison Morton on Historical Fiction Cover of th…
"The opening paragraph in this book is where the action starts... and the reader is in the thick of it."
"From the eye-catching cover to the last page, Feud is an exciting story of survival through personal upheaval during a vicious war, where the outcome is not always certain."
Historical Novel Society.
- @MichaelConnery3 Thanks very much indeed, Michael, for such a great review of #ATraitorsFate! I'm glad you enjoyed it. 1 day ago
- @word_seeker @tonyriches @RobynYoung36 @EbsworthDavid @GordonDoherty @charnewcomb @LizFremantle You have to go wifi free sometimes! 2 days ago
- New excerpt today from #ScarsFromthePast on the Review Facebook page @TheReview14 bit.ly/2p5xWgH #WarsoftheRoses 2 days ago
- RT @CircleofBooks: #historical #biographical #books #kindle Owen - The Tudor Trilogy #1 @tonyriches goo.gl/78bdvn https://t.co/i… 2 days ago
- RT @dbsantiuste: Looks like a wonderful place to visit: nationaltrust.org.uk/scotney-castle #medieval #Kent twitter.com/Feud_writer/st… 3 days ago
- @dbsantiuste Yes, interesting too, with a sort of 'lost world' feel to it. 3 days ago
- From my #PhotoResearchArchive #ScotneyCastle Visited to research a design for the lost Caversham Manor for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Cheers Michael! twitter.com/MichaelJecks/s… 4 days ago
- #FF to new twitter friends: @fantasybooks33 @RoseMontague @martin_tilrem @Adrian_Lee_TIPS @MelodyGraphics @KennerieKessler @TethrdbyLettrs 4 days ago
- #FF to new twitter connex: @Emykatherine1 @EvaIrrgarten @art_collector_a @solsburyhil @bottomstripper @Authorianmclean @PaksGallery 4 days ago
- #HistoricalFictionFriday with: @alison_morton @MattLewisAuthor @manofmercia @PhilippaGBooks @Robert___Harris @MichaelJecks @Paulalofting 4 days ago
- @MikeSahno Hi Mike. Thanks for following me. 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Wars of the Roses
In the fourth, and final, post on this subject I shall have a look at how Richard, Duke of York’s apparently impregnable position deteriorated after the battle of St Albans and brought about civil war. The Fallout from St Albans … Continue reading
Part 2: Richard, Duke of York v Edmund, Duke of Beaufort This is the second of a series of posts intended to explain the events leading up to the outbreak of hostilities in 1455, known as the Wars of the … Continue reading
Tomorrow, December 1st, Scars From The Past, is out in paperback. It’s the first of a new Wars of the Roses series set during the 1480s. The Elder family are still the focus of the story and much of the … Continue reading
I’m posting my second post on the troubled reign of Henry VI on the English Historical Fiction Authors site here
The new series is tantalisingly close now. Scars From the Past, the first of the series, is on pre-order now at Amazon and will go live on November 24th! The paperback will follow a week or so later. An unwelcome … Continue reading
I am guest posting on the English Historical Fiction Authors’ blog today. My subject is King Henry VI. This is the second in my series of posts on the Wars of the Roses. You can read the post here. If … Continue reading